Our technology partner Fortinet is a global giant of cybersecurity and provide integrated, high-performance data security technology.
Fortinet supply the industry’s broadest range of enterprise firewalls which provide segmentation and orchestration from branch to data centre to cloud.
With Fortinet we provide:
- Real time visibility across all devices and applications.
- Security solutions that won’t compromise performance.
- Coverage and visibility of the entire data attack surface.
- Detection and mitigation of internal security breaches.
- Overall awareness of security events down to end point level.
- Detection and prevention of threats at the network perimeter.
- Synchronisation of security resources to enforce policies.
- Visibility, correlation, automated response and remediation in a single, scalable solution.
- Broad protection and visibility to every network, segment, device and appliance.
The Fortinet range of cybersecurity technology incorporates:
- Endpoint telemetry, which includes user identity, protection status, risk scores, unpatched vulnerabilities, security events, and more.
- Sharing of real-time updates to help stop threats at the origin and subsequent immunisation across the entire organisation.
- Multiple inspection engines, threat intelligence feeds and advanced attack protection options to defend against unknown risks.
- Intuitive security management and reporting to keep Fortinet’s Security Fabric tuned to your optimal security posture.
- Cross correlation, applying machine learning and UEBA to improve response and to stop breaches before they occur.
- Purpose-built security processors and threat intelligence security services to deliver top-rated protection and high performance including encrypted traffic.
- Flexible deployment from the network perimeter to the core, data centre, internal segment, and into the Cloud.
- Threat protection, SSL inspection, and ultra-low latency for protecting internal segments and mission critical environments.
- Reducing complexity with automated visibility into applications, users and network and providing security ratings to adopt security best practices.
- Automated visibility into cloud applications, IoT devices and automatically providing an end–to-end topographic view of the IT estate.