ZoneFox – protects your business-critical data from all forms of insider threat by monitoring user behaviour and data flow, providing alerts to any anomalies and threatening activity.
Working with ZoneFox we can:
- Protect your business from the insider threat.
- Report on unintentional breaches of security policies by unknowing employees or contact staff.
- Identify “normal” activity baselines and provide alerts when behaviour changes.
- Identify malicious attempts to secretly copy data by employees or contact staff.
- Rapidly identify the Who, What, When, Where and How of a security incident.
This is achieved by:
- The unique ZoneFox five-factor model to allows analysis and provides the ability to pivot around Users, Processes, Devices, Resource and Behaviour.
- A rule-based engine along with machine learning allows for continuous monitoring of endpoints and server regardless of network connectivity.
- Provide metrics and reporting to ensure the collection and management of data adheres to company policy.
- Smart endpoint agents result in a very low touch on system resources.
- User and Entity Behaviour Analysis (UEBA), powered by rule sets and augmented with AI spots common and potentially unknown forms of malware, ransomware and malicious insider activity.
- Can be deployed as a bespoke and customised solution on-prem, private cloud or public cloud.
- Billions of events are analysed and categorised to provide a complete timeline of user activity.
- Endpoint agents available for Windows, Mac, Linux, SQL Server and Sharepoint.
- Help identify shadow IT activities.